External Bypass supporting Copper, Multi-Mode and Single-Mode Fiber Gigabit Ethernet options. It is designed to integrate with PacketController high-end appliances requiring high speed networking and mission-critical bypass/failover capabilities.
Data Flow in normal state
In normal mode, the Ethernet Frames between public network and private network will go through the appliance system.
Data Flow in bypass state
In normal mode, In bypass mode, the network data traffic routed directly to the other network port, and the monitor data traffic routed directly to the other monitor port.
- 10/100/1000 TX (Copper), SX Gigabit (Multi mode) & LX Gigabit (Single mode) Support
- 10 Gigabit Fiber SX, LX, SR and LR Support
- Flexible options including Copper, Multi-Mode Fiber, Single-Mode Fiber and Copper-to-Fiber Conversion
- Maximum Power Consumption:25 Watts
- Dimensions: 304 x 43 x 167 mm.
- Full RoHS compliance
- EMC, FCC Class A, UL Certifications